Professional HE Services (PHES)
PHES is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee, and is owned entirely by its member HE institutions. It is a shared service that provides the legal framework for different HE sector organisations to be run effectively, share staff and operational resources. There are currently seven sector organisations under the PHES ‘umbrella’;
- Association of University Directors of Estates (AUDE)
- Association of University Legal Practitioners (AULP)
- British Universities Finance Directors Group (BUFDG)
- Council of Higher Education Internal Auditors (CHEIA)
- College & University Business Officers (CUBO)
- Higher Education Strategic Planners Association (HESPA)
- Universities Human Resources (UHR)
Each has complete autonomy to run its finances within the financial sustainability rules set out in the PHES agreement. Each organisation has its own structure and terms of reference and is run by its own executive.
PHES is managed by an Executive Board, which is supported by the Managing Director. The Directors delegate responsibility for day-to-day management of the associations to the most senior member of staff working on behalf of that association.
We are recruiting
CUBO / UUK Code Support Officer (0.7 FTE)
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational and communication skills, an eye for detail, and who enjoys working in a small team, to support our management team across both CUBO and UUK Code operations.
CUBO is the professional association for senior managers in higher education whose responsibilities include the strategic development, management, and administration of an institution's commercial business, whether run in-house or outsourced.